$12.98 - $13.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
$18.99 - $23.15
Dimension Swept-back riser bars. For comfort or casual riding in a more upright position with less reach. - Comfort oriented bar - Not intended for DH riding - Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2 - Material: Aluminum
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -50-degree sweep
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. -Four rise options available from 30-100mm -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -15-degree sweep
- Aluminum flat bar with ergonomic design, recommended for use with a shorter stem - The forward offset negates the stem shortening effect caused by bar's extreme backsweep
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Profile Design's F-19 Lux Pads fit onto their F-19 armrests (sold separately) and provide additional comfort at a gossamer weight of only 26 grams per pair. Made of Lycra-covered, 21mm-thick EVA foam, these cushioned, supportive pads also sport Velcro straps for easy installation.
Bontrager's aluminum Riser Handlebar is a solid replacement for your stock bar. The 25mm rise gets you upright, great for cruising around the city or for control while descending. The 6-degree bend is ergonomically perfect for your wrists, too.
Profile Design's Lux Pads keep both performance and comfort high, exactly where they need to be when you're pushing your boundaries. These velcro backed pads fit Profile Designs F-35 armrests (sold separately), and feature EVA foam, an anti-microbial cover, and a contoured edge for improved long-term comfort. They're even available in three thicknesses so you can dial in your fit to perfection.
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
$27.65 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- 6061-T6 polished aluminum handlebar, similar to Torrington North Road - Compatible with MTB-style levers and grips - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Width: 21.3" (540mm) - Rise: 2.0" (51mm)
$27.65 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Answer's Alumilite handlebars provide ample width and rise to fit a 25.4mm stem clamp size. - Weight: 325g - Upsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 8°
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
$32.95 - $45.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
Page 1 of 10 Next page