$18.99 - $23.15
Dimension Swept-back riser bars. For comfort or casual riding in a more upright position with less reach. - Comfort oriented bar - Not intended for DH riding - Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2 - Material: Aluminum
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
Bontrager's aluminum Riser Handlebar is a solid replacement for your stock bar. The 25mm rise gets you upright, great for cruising around the city or for control while descending. The 6-degree bend is ergonomically perfect for your wrists, too.
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
$27.65 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- 6061-T6 polished aluminum handlebar, similar to Torrington North Road - Compatible with MTB-style levers and grips - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Width: 21.3" (540mm) - Rise: 2.0" (51mm)
$27.65 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
The MX Handlebar offers a comfortable way to customize your bike with a bit of BMX style. The low-rise chromoly handlebar is a perfect upgrade to a Weekender Archer bike, for example. Or, put them on any bike in need of some tough chromed chromoly steel! - 7/8” (22.2mm) BMX style clamp (so you’ll need a BMX stem to use them) - 4” rise - 28” width
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
The Richey Comp Curve Road Handlebar features a short reach, shallow drop and a smooth double radius drop section. - Double butted 6061 aluminum - Aero bar compatible - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 128mm - Bar Reach: 73mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Cable Routing: External - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 0
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
The standard for which Ritchey performance is based on. Race-worthy components priced for the casual cyclist. - Double butted 6061 alloy construction - Gentle sweep for ergonomic performance - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm - Weight: 276g
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
An adventure bar from Ritchey. Extra wide with subtle rise and sweep, these bars are perfect for handling dodgy terrain while packing a week's worth of supplies. - 6061 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 800mm - Rise: 30mm - Back Sweep: 27 degrees - Upsweep: 27 - Weight: 355g
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
The Ritchey Comp VentureMax Road Handlebar is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it’s the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar. - Compatible with all hood types - Evo sweep of 6 degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 102mm - Bar Reach: 76mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Anatomic - Cable Routing: External - Material: Aluminum - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 24
- Narrow aluminum riser bar for urban use (not recommended for freestyle)
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
These are 31.8mm flat top road drop bars with very shallow reach. - Double-butted and tapered 6061-T6 aluminum bars - 120mm wide center section with 31.8mm diameter - Flat top bar with cable grooves - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Bar Reach (mm): 70 - Bar Top Style: Flat - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 266g - Width: 38cm - Width Measurement: Center
Easton's category-leading EA30 handlebar defines on-road ergonomics and stealthy, understated style. Traditional round tops, a comfortable 130mm-deep drop, and a 75mm reach provide stellar fit and wide-ranging versatility.
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Page 1 of 7 Next page